- 1 head of cauliflower, stem and leaves removed, roughly chopped,
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons fat of choice, melted (i used bacon fat)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper ( i only used 1/4 tsp and it was enough)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- (I added crushed garlic and I'm sure you could add whatever other spices you like such as tumeric, curry, etc.)
NOTE: I had left over red and yellow pepper in the fridge so I cut it up in chunks and added that too. I'm sure you could add chunks of zuchinni and/or mushrooms to this !
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a 9×13 glass baking dish. Mix well.
- Place in oven to cook for 30-35 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender.(if you have BIG chunks you are going to need more cooking time)
- Eat up! Oh you so spicy!